No Man's Sky [v 2.09 + DLC] (2016) PC | CODEX | Size:8.54 GBDescription
Release date: August 12, 2016
Developer: Hello Games
Publisher: Hello Games
Genre: Survival simulator, space simulator
Publication Type: Licence
No Man's Sky is a science-fiction space simulator from the creators of Joe Danger for a new generation of consoles and PCs. The action of the game takes place on the expanses of a procedurally-genius universe, where absolutely everything - from planets and creatures on them to whole galaxies - is created quite by accident. The game is virtually infinite, although it has a clear goal - the player must fly to the center of the universe to solve a secret. On the way to their goal, players are free to do anything - explore the planets, fight in space for the possession of resources, improve their weapons and ship, learn extraterrestrial languages, and much more. And the players have to extract resources and fight on the planets with mysterious Guardians who protect them.Game Features:
• Plot your course in an open universe and explore any of the 18,446,744,073,709,709,551,616 unique planets. The No Man's Sky Galaxy is being created in real time, so every player will definitely have the opportunity to become a pioneer. Space exploration is very smooth, without delays or loading, even if you descend from orbit to the surface of the planet or make jumps between star systems.
• Choose an activity to your taste - from a desperate space warrior, bounty hunter or pirate to a peace-loving merchant, miner or explorer. You can play No Man's Sky as you like, and you are free to change your occupation at any time. Just do not forget that all actions have their consequences.
• All adventures in No Man's Sky begin from the outer edge of a single unexplored galaxy. On the way you will meet countless star systems, planets, life forms and many more things that no one has seen before you. If you wish, you can share the finds with other players, giving names to your discoveries and applying them to a single Galaxy Map.
• Make enemies and make friends by intervening in wars in the vastness of the galaxy. Take part in daring raids on trade caravans, storm massive battleships, earn rewards and upgrade your weapons. Just do not forget: helping one always causes the discontent of others.
• Violence is not the only way to succeed. Look for rare resources and trade with the greatest benefit for yourself, and use the proceeds to buy upgrades and more heavy-lifting ships. This activity is very profitable, but you run the risk of attracting the attention of pirates.
• The better your ship's engine is, the farther you can go and the faster you get to your destination. Updating the suit will protect against radiation and a hostile environment. This means that there will be even more exciting discoveries.
• Galaxy No Man's Sky lives a full life. It is plowed by commercial caravans, dashing pirates, valiant police and formidable warships. They are all ready for action. And this galaxy belongs to all No Man's Sky players. Who knows whose consequences you will have to face?Installation:
1. Mount the image and install the game.
2. Install the update.
3. Copy the contents of the CODEX directory (on the disk image) to the folder with the installed game, agreeing to replace the files (there is an automatic installation option)
4. PlaySystem requirements:
☑OS: Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10 (64-bit versions)
☑ Processor : Intel Core i3
☑ RAM : 8 GB RAM
☑ Video card : nVidia GTX 480, AMD Radeon 7870
☑ Disk space : 10 GB
Цитата | Quote
Цитата | Quote
Цитата | Quote