Release Date : 1 May, 2020
Genre : Action, Adventure, Indie
Developer : indie_games_studio
Publisher : indie_games_studio
Platform : PC
Language : MULTi

About This Game

GAME DESCRIPTION:
The Walking Evil takes you to the great classic of the survival horror of the 90s, where you guide the main character with a fixed system of cameras, which enhances the feeling of being in a real horror movie, or with the 3rd PERSON VIEW. Face plenty of trials, puzzles, and terrible enemies that will make you want to hide or even run away instead of wasting bullets on them. It's an interesting detective story - there is nothing more wonderful than a twisted plot. The plot, which keeps in suspense from the first minute to the last.

STORY:
The player will take on the role of Detective Daniel Robinson, who is investigating serial murders. He will investigate a new case and meet various enemies. There are dark locations, as well as "unimaginable horrors" and dangers lurking around every corner.

"I am Detective Daniel Robinson. I'm working on a case of serial murder ... No fingerprints? And no witnesses. The body was discovered on Tuesday
morning. I hate this city. Who does this? 3 more corpses, 3 more victims. He acts systematically, calmly, and worst of
all, patiently, he is messing with us."

"And then the water will turn into blood, your dead will live, dead bodies will arise!"
KEY FEATURES:

It is possible to change the camera
• Classic, cinematic, fixed
• 3rd persons view

Interaction
• It is possible to interact with many objects.
• It is possible to drive a car.
• It is possible to play for 2 characters.
• IK animations.

Opponents
• Various enemies, confront the enemies, explore dark rooms - all this will stand in the way to the salvation of the character.
• Unique epic bosses.
• A large number of weapons.
• Close combat.

Unknown danger, undiscovered world
• The game will give you unrivaled surge of adrenaline, an exciting storyline and unimaginable horrors. The world around the player will change; danger lurks at every turn.
• Large locations on the street and in the premises.

The revival of the genre
• A well-designed environment and properly selected lighting create an atmosphere of horror, high-quality audio sounds - all this creates a unique world of the game, which keeps you at the peak of tension from the beginning till the end.
• Two endings of the game.

It is recommended to play with headphones for complete immersion.

Trailer

System Requirements:
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
Processor: Intel CORE i5
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia Geforce 820m
Storage: 18 GB available space
Additional Notes: 64-Bit