DreadOut 2 | PC |Size:6.37 GB Release DateAbout This Game
: 21 Feb, 2020Genre
: Action, Adventure, IndieDeveloper
: Digital HappinessPublisher
: Digital HappinessPlatform
A unique take on third-person action-adventure survival horror with Indonesian supernatural in veins. Mixed gameplay of city exploring, "DreadOut" style smartphone ghost hunting and new action-packed combat within DreadOut supernatural realm. Even though it is a Horror game in veins, but with the touch of silly high school problems, satiric social commentaries, and yet touchy memorable moments, DreadOut 2 will become a fresh take on the survival horror genre. FEATURES: SURVIVAL ACTION-HORROR
DreadOut 2 will be utilizing a mixed improved mechanic of our previous DreadOut along with a new combat-oriented mechanic.
- Banish them all! DreadOut style smartphone ghost hunting is back.
- Delve deeper in DreadOut supernatural realm with a new combat-oriented mechanic.
- Fight back and survive further using any available melee weapons throughout Linda's journey.
NON LINEAR SURVIVAL HORROR
- Battle hideous bosses that roamed in the supernatural realm.
Exploration is the heart of DreadOut 2. We want to take another step to enrich our way of non-linear storytelling through different key elements.
- Explore sleepy Lil' town, night and day to solve terrifying urban legends that haunt within.
- Interact with various unique NPCs both human and ghosts, with various locations teeming with their antics.
- Considerable amount of side quests, hidden stages, and mini-bosses written specifically based on our Asian/Indonesian urban legends.
- Experience environmental storytelling. Learning about the city nooks and cranny that will guide players in finding an interesting discovery.
- Substantial amount collection of ghost and urban legends lore under our Ghostpedia is waiting to be discovered.
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
OS: Windows 8.1
Processor: Intel i5 3570K / AMD FX-8350
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: GTX 770 with 2GB VRAM / Radeon R9 280X 3GB
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 16 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX compatible