Virtual Boxing League VR-VREX | PC |Size:1021.13 MB Release DateAbout This Game
: 16 Aug, 2019Genre
: Simulation, SportsDeveloper
Virtual Boxing League is a realistic physics and skill-based VR boxing simulation!
Learn how to box, build self-confidence, have fun and get a great workout while developing your own personal fighting style!
Challenge AI boxers in five ladders, with opponents adopting distinct styles based on motion captures from real professionals!
Other VR boxing games are designed as an arcade experience, with unrealistic physics, predictable patterns, and simple gameplay. We've created a new concept that builds real fighting skills and rewards your boxing instincts!
Enjoy 5 additional mini-games when you need a break from the ring!
- Ball Blaster is a high-tech musical arcade experience
- Punch-A-Tron is an old steam-powered carnival contraption
- Bum Rush is a wild banjo-strumming bathroom brawl
- Body Bag trains your speed, strength, and accuracy
- Ping Pong Punch teaches delicate control of your meat mitts
OS: Windows 7+
Processor: Intel Core i5-2500K @ 3.3 GHz or AMD Phenom II x4 940 @ 3.0 GHz or AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 or AMD Radeon R9 290X
DirectX: Version 9.0
Storage: 3 GB available space