Release Date : 29 May, 2020
Genre : Indie
Developer : Jordan Cutler
Publisher : Jordan Cutler
Platform : PC
Language : MULTi

Description:

About This Game
FM is a short first-person psychological horror experience with a huge emphasis on narrative and environmentally-based puzzles.

FM takes heavy inspiration from and, in some aspects, is intended to be a low-budget spiritual successor to P.T.

WARNING: THIS GAME CONTAINS FLASHING LIGHTS AND IMAGES THAT MAY MAKE IT UNSUITABLE FOR THOSE WITH PHOTOSENSITIVE EPILEPSY OR OTHER SIMILAR CONDITIONS. PLAYER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

A light flickers above you, illuminating the blood seeping onto the bathroom floor from your head. The tile-lined room is empty, devoid of any furniture or accessories. As you get up from the floor, your vision is distorted by TV static.

What just happened? Where am I? Who am i?

You leave the bathroom and enter the living room of a moderately-sized home. Everything seems vaguely familiar. As you explore your surroundings, a radio suddenly begins to broadcast news of a recent murder-suicide before distorting. All lights dissipate in the nearby hallway. Someone or something is standing in the darkness, breathing.

Game Features:
  • Puzzle Segments - Several areas throughout the game that task you with connecting pieces of the story being told on the radio to objects in the environment. You will interact with these objects and reveal further details about the story before proceeding.
  • Psychological Horror - Extreme tension and uncertainty about what awaits at each turn around the next corner.
  • Original Voice Acting - The radio announcer will be your guide as you unravel this mysterious story. Can he be trusted?

Trailer

System Requirements:
Processor: Intel® Core™ i7 or AMD Ryzen™ 7
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1060 or AMD Radeon™ RX 580
DirectX: Version 10
Storage: 2 GB available space