AIRA VR-VREX | PC |Size:2.62 GB Release DateDescription:About This Game
: 31 Jan, 2019Genre
: Action, Indie, StrategyDeveloper
You believed tower defense is only about building towers? That's not quite right - because AIRA VR is not like other tower defense games in virtual reality. Once the battle starts you find yourself in the midst of the fight! AIRA VR merges the strategic elements of the tower defense genre and the thrilling action of a first person shooter in an intelligent manner and combines the best of both worlds. Thereby, AIRA VR is the first game of its kind that is exclusively developed for VR and offers you an unprecedented gaming experience.
The game consists of two phases. The strategic phase
starts in the command ship, where the player maps out a defensive strategy by building towers on the holographic tactic table. In the action phase
the player will be teleported into the level itself to actively prevent the enemy spaceships from destroying our facility alongside his towers. By progressing through the game, you can unlock different towers and powerful weapons, each needing to be handled differently, to fight against increasingly stronger and diverse types of enemies. KEY FEATURES
- Wide arsenal of weapons: From the futuristic Cyber Bow right up to the high-tech Energy Gun, detailed weapon models and realistic motion sequences in VR ensure an immersive gaming experience.
- Diverse towers: The varying weaponry of the defense towers in combination with additional special effects allows the adaptation of sophisticated strategies for every situation.
- Challenging enemies: To counter combinations of special effects of individual enemies a solid strategy as well as gun mastery is required.
- Multi-level upgrade system: Are you an ingenious strategist or a daredevil action hero? Improve your weapons as well as defense towers after each attack wave and set your own tactical priorities.
- Full campaign: Survive overall 7+ levels with multiple attack waves and unlock additional levels of difficulty. Experience an exciting background story first hand thanks to immersive cutscenes in VR.
- Multiple game modes: Face the challenge and fight in survival mode against an endless attack wave of enemies. Two different versions will guarantee you a spontaneous and long-running gameplay.
- High mobility: Optimized for roomscale VR through the usage of proved movement techniques to avoid motion sickness for an optimal gaming experience.
Centuries ago, a merciless conflict has raged on earth between humans and machines for supremacy on the planet. The consequences of the war for the ecosystem were disastrous and earth was left uninhabitable in the end. Almost all organic life forms were annihilated. Only a few humans succeeded to flee in the nick of time. However, from then on they were mercilessly hunted by the machines named Skilith.
Dive into the leading role of one of the last surviving humans and become the commander-in-chief on the spaceship of the Blue Science Union. Always by your side stands the artificial intelligence named AIRA. Embark on an interstellar journey across the galaxy and discover fascinating new worlds with yet unknown species.
Since the violent take-over of power on earth, the Skilith continued to spread across the universe. While doing so, they continued to conquer new civilizations to rob them of their resources. Now, it is your duty to defend remaining resources at any cost. Only this way our continued existence may be guaranteed.
Unexpectedly, AIRA discovers a new element on a so far unknown planet, creating a spark of hope on being able to still rescue the ecosystem on earth. Unfortunately, not every species is pleased about humans founding new colonies in their territory...Trailer
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
OS: Windows 7
Processor: Intel Core i5-4590 equivalent or better
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 equivalent or better
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 6 GB available space
Additional Notes: SteamVR compatible HMD required