Rise of Industry v2 2 30106a | PC |Size:1.8 GB Release DateDescription:About This Game
: 2 May, 2019Genre
: Indie, Simulation, StrategyDeveloper
: Dapper Penguin StudiosPublisher
: Kasedo GamesPlatform
Rise of Industry is a strategic tycoon game where you build and manage your growing industrial empire in a living, breathing, and procedurally generated world set in the 1930s that is constantly evolving and adapting to your playstyle.
As a budding entrepreneur, you will build factories, construct efficient production lines, move raw materials, produce finished goods, and arrange trade with the world's developing cities, providing them with the resources they need to flourish - for as they grow and prosper, so do you.
However, it won't always be a smooth ride to magnate status. Random business events and stock auctions will keep you on your toes, all while A.I. rivals compete for market share and look for ways to grow and exploit enemy weaknesses - beware of the hostile takeover.
Designed with an eye towards both accessibility and depth, Rise of Industry has enough strategic complexity and replayability to satisfy the most experienced fans of the genre, while its simple-to-understand mechanics ensure that new players will love it as well.
- Experience tailored for every player - Specialise in just trading, production, gathering or any combination and research your way to bigger and better things.
- Bid for PR contracts to get the upper-hand on your rivals.
- Produce over 150 individual products, managing every step along the way from raw material to end product. Only the highly skilled entrepreneur will complete the complex production chains and take items such as cars, computers and other luxury products to market.
- Build and manage a solid transportation network to enable the efficient transfer of goods via plentiful trucks, speedy trains and high capacity airships.
- Be prepared for fierce competition - Advanced town and city A.I., make for an intelligent and changing game world so you won't be the only one looking for the best deal.
- Town personalities - adapt a suitable approach for every town or face their economic backlash.
- Huge, procedurally generated maps mean that you'll always have room to expand your empire into whether in testing scenarios or sandbox mode where imagination is your only limit.
- Be quick to adapt to the current business climate with contracts and random events keeping you on your toes and cash flowing in.
- Balance environmental impact with productivity. Churn out the products at the expense of nature, or be a conscientious industrialist, balancing the delicate lay of the land with your hunger for profit.
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
OS: Windows (64 bit only) 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
Processor: 32nm CPU (7th Gen or newer)
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GT 550 or AMD Radeon HD 5000 - Integrated GPUs might not work
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 1 GB available space
Sound Card: Any
Additional Notes: Requires a 1024 x 768 screen resolution