The Swine-PLAZA | PC |Size:6.48 GB Release DateDescription:About This Game
: 18 Jun, 2020Genre
: Action, Casual, IndieDeveloper
: Vincent LadePublisher
: Vincent LadePlatform
Say goodbye to southern hospitality in the backwoods of America. The Swine
is a short horror experience (under an hour) that explores isolation, witchcraft, and unforeseen consequences in your rural homestead.
The Gameplay:Immerse yourself:
- Explore your home and property as it changes day-by-day.
- Find 'corrupted' Tarot cards and live through their esoteric meanings.
- Encounter the occult group "The Swine" and their dark methodologies.
Fear the unknown:
- Realistic graphics bring you closer to the terror.
- Detailed environments bring the story to reality (leave the lights on or off, open all the doors and drawers, feel the dust and humidity of your old creaky house).
- Find small clues hidden away that hint about events to come or events of the night before.
- Discover a strange new breed of esoteric magic and it's dark abilities
- Talented Voice Actors bring the characters to life.
Who are these people that have crashed into your quiet life? What do they want? What twisted dogma do they believe? Genre:
A Psychological Horror Walking Simulator
with puzzles, items, and story elements that takes place over a week tormented in your house. From the creator of:
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
OS: Windows 7, 8, 10 (64 bit)
Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad, Intel Core 2 Duo e8500
Memory: 4 MB RAM
Graphics: DirectX 10 graphics card with 1024Mb Video RAM
DirectX: Version 10
Storage: 7 GB available space