Elliot-TiNYiSO | PC |Size:1.29 GB Release DateDescription:About This Game[b]You looking for hell? Congratulations, you found it!
: 19 Jul, 2020Genre
: Plain and GamePublisher
: Plain and GamePlatform
[/b]What do you mean, impossible? Ok, let's explain... [b]A colourful hell.
Elliot is a colourful 2D platformer inspired in 16-bit classics yet with a hardcore touch. Don't be fooled by appearances, it's a tough game! Run, jump and dash through over 60+ levels to solve the mystery surrounding the World of Elliot, Manuel and the adorable Mombas. </h2> <h2>[b]Need to know more?
Elliot, that loveable little blue ball, is a Momba, a wild, free, musical creature who lives alone in the natural world. Well, not entirely alone: with his friend, Manuel. But one apparently ordinary day, strange things begin to happen. [b]How to play?
It's easy: run, jump and dash in any direction. Die, come straight back and die again. [b]What will you find?
[b]Love letter to platformers:
- Two loveable characters, Elliot and Manuel.
- Collectibles to help you discover the story of Elliot's World.
- You yourself, making titanic efforts to get through the 60-plus levels in 11 chapters.
- Stress, frustration and possibly rage. but don't worry, the soundtrack will make everything much easier.
- Speedrun mode, if you want to break personal records or challenge your friends.
- Achievements, in case the ordinary game itself leaves you in need of more.
Elliot is our lil' love letter to the genre. If you dig platforms and challenges, we promise you're gonna love this experience.Trailer
OS: Windows 7 SP1+
Processor: Intel Core i3 or similar
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia 560 Ti or Intel Onboard HD Graphics
DirectX: Version 10
Storage: 2 GB available space