Shivering Hearts-TiNYiSO | PC |Size:738.34 MB Release DateDescription:About This Game
: 21 Jul, 2020Genre
: Adventure, Casual, Indie, RPGDeveloper
Explore a unique fantasy setting with your childhood friend, Rin, and uncover what ills are plaguing the village of Shivering Hearts.
Become enraptured by a colourful cast of characters and experience beauty, heart-ache, romance, death, hope, nihilism, betrayal, regret, loss, and maybe even help someone on the verge of complete mental collapse. Features
- Beautifully detailed, hand-drawn watercolour landscapes and characters.
- An emotionally gripping story that reacts to your choices.
- Meet a cast of 17 characters, each with their own personalities, goals and dreams.
- The game is a complex web of intricate dialogue choices and cascading consequences. Almost every choice has unique dialogue and outcomes.
- Over 120 possible ending combinations.
- Did I mention choice? Oh boy, these are some choices. I mean, that pie one is pretty good. Who knows what devastating consequences would lead from that? I'm at the edge of my seat here.
Check out the free demo above for an exclusive ending! I believe demos are great for people to try out an experience and see if it resonates with them without committing to a price point. Why I made this
Over the past 9 months, I created Shivering Hearts by myself with RPG Maker MV in my free time to show my artistic skills. I also wanted to create something that brings back the magic that I sorely miss from old school 1990s PC RPGs like Baldur's Gate 2, Fallout 1, 2, and Planescape; Torment. Undertale, LISA: the Painful RPG, and Oneshot were also huge influences.
Role Playing Games can be so much more than just combat, stats, character builds and optimal play. The title "Role Playing Game" means exploring a role within a story as a player. I wanted to make a game with deep conversation trees, memorable characters and an emotionally touching story. RPG Maker MV allowed me to create and bug-test very intricate dialogue trees that match the quality and scale of those older titles but at the fraction of the development time and with plenty of polish. I hope that I have done those games justice. Trailer
OS: Microsoft® Windows® 7/8/8.1/10 (32bit/64bit)
Processor: Intel Core2 Duo or better
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: DirectX 9/OpenGL 4.1 capable GPU
DirectX: Version 9.0
Storage: 800 MB available space
Additional Notes: 1280x720 or better Display