Titan Outpost v1 21-PLAZA | PC |Size:3.53 GB Release DateDescription:About This Game
: 9 Aug, 2019Genre
: Adventure, Indie, RPG, SimulationDeveloper
: The Boar StudioPublisher
: The Boar StudioPlatform
It is the year 2077. Earth is slowly dying and starving for energy, and humanity has turned to the solar system to meet its ever-growing needs. The Moon has been plundered; the Chinese have begun to colonise Mars, and now the world has set its eyes on hydrocarbon-rich Titan, Saturn's sixth moon. Your employers, the International Autonomous Space Association, are desperate to claim it before the Chinese can. On frosty Titan, this war will be very cold indeed. Key Features
- A hard science fiction setting inspired by Robert Heinlein, Arthur C. Clarke, Isaac Asimov and Stanislaw Lem.
- An open-ended structure in which your choices define not only the course of the plot, but the fate of the world.
- A rich character-creation system, in which you define your character's attributes and develop his or her skills and gear over the course of the game.
- A robust base-building system, in which you must manage your crew, resources, and facilities to survive the harsh environment and your political rivals.
- Multiple approaches to the game's challenges: dialogue; crafting; exploration; trade; and violence are all viable ways to win.
- A rich and reactive story full of mysteries, twists, and memorable characters.
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
OS: Windows 7 SP1+
Processor: SSE2 instruction set support, 2 GHz Processor or better
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: nVidia GT640 or Better ATI Radeon 6670 (1GB) or Better
DirectX: Version 10
Storage: 7659 MB available space
Rapidgator | | Alfafile