WyVRn VR-VREX | PC |Size:1.42 GB Release DateDescription:About This Game
: 13 Dec, 2019Genre
: Action, IndieDeveloper
: Studio AsterismPublisher
: Studio AsterismPlatform
A flying experience that ISN'T ON RAILS. You control where you go. Your Wyvern is nimble and maneuverable--not just in the air and on the ground, but on walls and ceilings too. Guide the Wyvern by seizing the reins and directing him towards your enemies, which your Wyvern will trample and bite!
You are a wyvern-riding lich wielding proper magic. You get to kill dudes with both your wyvern and your magic. Four elements that can be combined for up to 20 spells!
Don't want to ride a dragon? Dismount and fly with hammers, or board The Ball.
- Practice arena -- Test your magic on some training dummies.
- Time Trial -- Master your movement options to break the targets in record time.
- Phylactery Defense -- Defend your base against a golem and its army.
- Airship Takedown -- Take to the clouds and destroy a giant airship.
- Titan Takedown -- Destroy a mountain-sized beast before it fully awakens.
- Castle army assault ("Musou" Mode) -- Seize control of spawns and push the offensive against a castle.
- Wave Defense -- Destroy an army of incoming enemies.
- Ball pit (not on a Wyvern) -- Roll around in a sticky hamster ball, picking up items.
- Pinball (Also not on a wyvern) -- Roll around in a pinball, trying to destroy waves of enemies in a pinball machine.
Cast spells by drawing symbols in the air or on floating magic circles. The bigger the symbol, the bigger the spell. The faster you tap the spell circle or draw the symbol, the faster the spell moves. Use spells to let your dragon to breathe the elements. Summon spears of ice and fire. Pull swords out of the void that slice the air itself with fire, then throw an armory's worth of them at your opponents with a wind spell!Trailer
OS: Windows 7
Processor: Intel I5 4690S
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: GeForce GTX 1060
Storage: 4 GB available space
Rapidgator | Alfafile